Tuesday, August 25, 2015

View From the Top

We are going up the mountain with the whole school. It will be fun.
By Tamsin

When we go up the mountain it is going to be fun. My mum is comning.
By Morghan

I went up a mountain today.
The whole school is going up the mountain to see a Maori mountain.
By Noah

We went up the mountain.
By Josh

I went up the hill and it was fun and we had to take a snack and it needed to be healthy. We could see almost all over the lake and it was fun.
By Emily

We are going up the mountain.
By Simon

We went up the mountain yesterday and at the mountain the whole class came.
By Deana

I am going to go up the mountain. We are going to have to bring a drink and food and my Mum is comin and my brother is coming and it will be fun.
By Hollie

We are going to walk up the mountain today and I am excited and my Mum came and I can’t wait.
By Amy

Today we are going up the mountain and the hill is a Maori mountain.

By Archie

No comments:

Post a Comment