Monday, August 24, 2015

AUTUMN LEAVES

I played in the leaves and I found some pretty colours.
By Jay

I went to jump in the leaves.
By Hollie

My four leaves are pretty colours and it was fun and some leaves had spots and it was windy.
By Emily

My leaves are green.
By Tamsin

I got covered in leaves. Trent covered me in leaves. It was really fun to me and Hollie.
By Bree

I saw yellow and brown and red and green and I love leaves.
By Amy
I went out in the leaves.
By Deana-Lee

I am up in the leaves.
By Madison

Today at school I went outside and we saw lots of leaves. We found leaves and my favourite leaf was a yellow and with spots and I like my leaves.
By Abbie

The leaves are brown and red and yellow. I got to throw the leaves.
By Noah

My favourite leaf is all of different colours. They are red and orange.

By Sydnie

No comments:

Post a Comment