Monday, August 24, 2015

KAPA HAKA PERFORMANCE 2015

I went to a stage. I sang Ka Mate Ka Mate Korua korua
By Dylan

I went to Kapa Haka and we sang Hoki Hoki for the parents. We are getting better at Kapa Haka.
By Madison

I didn’t go to Kapa Haka because I was sick.
By Deana

I went to Kapa Haka to sing Kapa Haka songs. 
By Tamsin

Today I am going to the hall.
By Hollie

My mum is coming to Kapa Haka and Granny.
By Morghan

I went to the Kapa Haka festival. The girls wear a skirt and the boys wear a maro and the girls wear a singlet. A black singlet. My Dad couldn’t come because he had to go to work.
By Sydnie

I went to Kapa Haka and we sang Hoki Hoki and in the dance me and Tui’s pois hit together and the boys wear bare chests and the girls wear skirts and bodices.
By Abbie

I sang Tihei Mauri Ora and Hoki Hoki and I like Kapa Haka and I was in Room 4 line and the girls wore a skirt and a tshirt and the boys wore bare chests and a maro and pois and headbands.
By Amy

I went to the Kapa Haka festival and I sang and the boys wore a bare chest and the girls wore beautiful singlets and skirts. I sang Tihei Mauri Ora and KaMate KaMate Koru and I sang Hoki Hoki.
By Bree

I went to Kapa Haka and we did the actions and we sang and we did a pukana after that.  After that we watched the big kids on the stage.
By Tui

Jessie is on the stage and these are plants.
By Simon

I went to Kapa Haka festival.
By Jessie

I went to Kapa Haka and my Mum was there and we sung the haka. We wore uniforms and they were called maros.
By Jay

I went to the Kapa Haka festival. I loved it. I was proud of myself. My Mum was proud of myself and it was fun.
By Mac

I got to Kapa Haka. We wore Kapa Haka clothes.
By Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment