Monday, October 26, 2015

Pet Day and Fluffy at Pet Day Stories

On Friday it was Pet Day and I liked it. It was my first Pet Day and I did like it because it was my first Pet Day ever.
Mrs Bullock’s lamb is named Fluffy and it is a cute name and I call it because it is a cute lamb and everybody likes it.
By Madison

We are going to love Pet Day and I love my lamb too. I will tell you Bat Lamb is my lamb.
My lamb went to Pet Day and it was fun at Pet Day.
By Noah

It will be my first time going to Pet Day. I am going to bring a lamb. I will enjoy it but Morghan isn’t going to bring a pet. My lambs name is Pretty and Joshua’s lambs name is Wayne. When we lead Wayne and Pretty it will be so much fun.
By Hollie

I am going to train my lamb.
By Kiani



Tomorrow is Pet Day and I will bring my lamb. I might have fun with my lamb.
I can’t  wait until Pet Day. My Dad is going to set up the ring. My lamb is 3 years old and my lamb is cute.
By Tui

It is Pet Day tomorrow and the ones who aren’t bringing a lamb they get to lead the lamb and its name is Fluffy and she is getting very big.

By Deana

No comments:

Post a Comment