Monday, October 26, 2015

Learning Dances for the Family Dance

We went to Room 4 and we learnt a new dance and it is with a boy and the boy I danced with is Payton and Payton is have to take my hand.
By Madison

We did Folk Dancing with Room 4.
By Tamsin

I did five people. Matua is at the front. I am next to Matua. Kiani and Deana Lee are next to me. Madison is next and Emily is next to Madison and that is all of my people and they are doing the Line Dance and this is one is a big Folk Dance and I danced with Archie.
By Hollie

We did folk dancing with Daniel and after girls had to dance with a boy and it was fun.
By Amy

We did Folk Dancing with Room 4 today and I danced with Jay and it was fun and we had to make a tunnel and we had to skip down and back up and Room 4 is next to Room 3.
By Deana

We had to dance with a boy from Room 4.

By Kessidra

No comments:

Post a Comment