Monday, September 7, 2015

Week 7 Term 3

This week in Room 1 we have been learning about germs.  We know we should wash our hands with soap, we should flush and wash, we should wash our hands before we eat and we can use hand sanitiser from on the bench.

Some of our writers say this about germs:

Germs live everywhere and if you don’t wash your hands you will get sick and I don’t like it when I get sick and I only like it when germs are nice and I only like it when I have good times.
By Amy

Before when you have lunch you have to wash your hands
By Archie

We have also been talking about getting some pet lambs and calves and looking after them ready for Calf and Lamb Day on October 16th:

Before I go to school I need to feed my lamb with warm milk with a bottle. I only feed her at morning and night too with warm milk I am so much. It is easy I am proud of her so much Mum feeds her at lunchtime. I hope she is good when our mum feeds her. I love her.
By Hollie

We made Fathers Day cards and wrote about why our Dads are special and what they do for us.
We hope all the Dads enjoyed getting their cards.

My Dad is fun and he takes me to rugby. He helps my Mum and my Dad is cool.  

I am going to get my Dad some gumboots.

My Dad is awesome because he helps me build stuff with him and dig with him.

I love my Dad because he helps me on my bike and he helps me build a secret hideout and he makes strawberry cakes for me and he is my favourite Dad.

My Dad takes turns at reading stories to me. I love stories because they are fun. 

I like my Dad because he milks the cows for me. I like my Dad also because he reads me a bedtime story at bedtime.

I hope my Dad likes my card. I love my Dad.



No comments:

Post a Comment