Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Speech writing and presenting by Room 1

I am going to tell you about my Dad. He got a game on his phone and it is a Dora game and Dora babysits her little sister and her little brother. And that is a funny game
And thank you for listening to my speech.
By Madison

Good afternoon Room 1 I am going to tell you about how to take care of butterflies. You need to leave them alone and make sure nobody touches them. Butterflies do not like birds and I love butterflies and I love kittens and butterflies. Thank you for listening to my speech.
By Emily

Today I am going to tell you about Minecraft. They build stuff on Minecraft and I have it on my ipad and some people have a push up and it was Simon and Josh. And Josh landed in the blackberry bush.
By Noah

I am going to tell you about my lamb. Jessie is coming to stay and I am going to town and Jessie is going to look after my lamb. My lamb is special to me and today Jessie brought his lamb too.
By Noah

Me and my sister went on the playground outside at school.
By Kessidra

Today I am going to tell you about my favourite sport – Rugby and Richie McCaw is my favourite player and I play rugby. I might play like him.
By Dylan

This is a speech about Rugby. I love rugby because you get to kick a ball so do the other people. And some people fall over and it is not nice. Thank you for listening to my speech.
By Amy

Good afternoon class I am going to tell you about Tui eggs. They come out at summer and they have a little white will under their chest and they are pretty green, I like tui birds and they come out on my birthday and bumble bees and butterflies come out too.
By Tui

Me and Joshua is going to Tylers birthday I cant wait until me and Joshua go to Tylers birthday. It is going to be exciting. I am going to give her a hug kiss hug. Joshua too. Happy birthday Tyler. I love you so much Tyler. You are …………….. my best Tyler but thank you for inviting me. Its my speech and that’s all thank you. You are pretty Tyler. Do you know what her big sisters name and that’s all thank you.
By Hollie

I am going to tell you about my game. My game is a favourite game it is the robot game.
By Simon

Today I am going to tell you about your brain. Cerebellum she helps you balance and dance. Cerebral Cortex – he is the most important person in your brain. Brainstem – he builds the new part of your brain and Hippocampus she helps you learn.   That’s all thank you.
By Tui

1 comment: